The student news site of Greenbrier High School

The Wolf's Den

• September 15Comment on your favorite article and be entered to win a cool prize from the Wolf Den staff! Drawings to be held monthly!

• September 11Yearbooks on sale for $70! Order online @ www.jostensyearbooks.com

New Theater

image1(1)

image1(2)

image1(3)

Augusta has a new community attraction called the Riverwatch Cinemas. The theater provides a relaxing way to watch movies. The cinema includes a restaurant style concessions, recliner chairs, and bugger screens which are bound to draw an audience. On December 17th, right before the new Star Wars movie, attraction opened with a crowd awaiting the first tickets. “I absolutely loved the theater. I liked it a lot because it was more relaxing tone. I went with my family to see Star Wars and the sound was incredible.” Said Reed Powell a senior. Also, Clayton Rogers visited and said,” I planned to see hateful 8 at the theater that night, but the crowd was enormous. By the time I got into the line for tickets, I saw that the showing for that night was full.” The tickets are higher than Evans or Regal, but the quality of the seats and rooms are paradise. Not only do they recline, but they also offer a comfy screening for the guest. Although, the process of buying a ticket is different from other theaters. These tickets are per-assigned when purchases. The row and seat can be found on the ticket. To guarantee a seat, by a friend, purchase the tickets together, not separate to. Kelly Harper a senior at Greenbrier who works at the Evans Cinema states, ” the tickets are awesome because they spread people out. The difference in the price is only 4 extra dollars than the Evans theater. ” the concessions when first opened only offered popcorn and nachos, but the there plans to have a full restaurant style food soon. The patrons pour their own slushy or soft drink to speed up productivity. Another student Cameron Neely states, “the seats were nice! I was able to lay down and chill, while watching Daddy’s home. I will defiantly return with some friends the next time.” So plan a trip to the great yet comfy attraction, this theater is worth the drive and extra money to watch a movie from a different angle in the comfortable reclining chairs.

Comment below if you have ever been to the theater and what you thought of the experience!