The student news site of Greenbrier High School

The Wolf's Den

• September 15Comment on your favorite article and be entered to win a cool prize from the Wolf Den staff! Drawings to be held monthly!

• September 11Yearbooks on sale for $70! Order online @ www.jostensyearbooks.com

It’s fall y’all

Hannah Castello

Hannah Castello

Fall – the crisp cool weather, leaves begin to fall, the fair, pumpkin patches, Halloween, haunted houses, and bonfires. Fall is just beginning and there are so many exciting things about fall and fun things to do around town. There are haunted houses for the brave ones, the Columbia County Fair for the fair lovers, and pumpkin patches all around town so you can pick out that perfect pumpkin to carve.

“I love everything from the carving pumpkins to haunted houses and especially bonfires with friends,” says senior Gabbi Kay.

Mrs. Davis notes students most definitely cannot forget about the delicious fall foods according to Nutrition and Food Science teacher. “I enjoy the fall food, like fresh apples for apple pie,” says Mrs. Davis.

Students also cannot forget about the fall football for the sports lovers. Sophomore Ryan Starnes says “One thing I enjoy about the fall is the football, I like spending my Saturdays and Sundays watching football with friends and family.”

For more of the fashion lovers the fall is a great time to pull out the sweaters and flannels. “I love the fall clothing, I love wearing cozy sweaters and leggings,” says sophomore Avery Boyd.

Overall fall is here and there are many things to love about it. Feel free to leave a comment telling us what your favorite part about the fall time is and things that you enjoy doing during this time of the year, whether its going outside and enjoying the cool whether or sitting inside snuggled in a blanket.

2 Comments

2 Responses to “It’s fall y’all”

1. Taylor Arlington on October 4th, 2016 12:01 pm

Your introduction is phenomenal! The use of adjectives and description to portray a certain image is very effective.

[Reply]

2. Kara R. on October 4th, 2016 8:19 pm

I like how you used a teacher’s perspective instead of just student’s perspectives.

[Reply]

Comment on your favorite article and be entered to win a cool prize from the Wolf's Den staff! Drawings to be held monthly.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• It’s fall y’all

Showcase

Growing Number of Bomb Threats

• It’s fall y’all

Showcase

HOCO Queen 2016: Taylor Tant

• It’s fall y’all

School News

Chic-Fil-A Leader Academy: student leaders give back

• It’s fall y’all

School News

VPN Must Come To An End

• It’s fall y’all

Showcase

GHS football winning streak

• It’s fall y’all

Showcase

Lisa Guilbeau: Teacher of the year!

• It’s fall y’all

Showcase

Student section savvy

• It’s fall y’all

School News

Freshmen elected into SGA

• It’s fall y’all

Between The Bells

Jampacked schedule: overbearing or motivator?

• It’s fall y’all

School News

Greenbrier unites at special olympics

It’s fall y’all