The student news site of Greenbrier High School

The Wolf's Den

• September 15Comment on your favorite article and be entered to win a cool prize from the Wolf Den staff! Drawings to be held monthly!

• September 11Yearbooks on sale for $70! Order online @ www.jostensyearbooks.com

February movies

Keni Posey

This February some of the best movies of the year (so far) were released and the GHS students rushed to the theaters to see them.

One of the bigger movies that came out was Deadpool, rated an 8.6 out of 10 stars, many of the students at Greenbrier enjoyed this movie. “I liked Deadpool, it was cool, I went to see it with my friend and it was cool to see how the movie compared to the video game.” says freshman Dakota Hays.

Another movie that came in big was Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, it came in with a 6.4 out of 10 stars. This movie takes an unusual twist on the classic tale of lovers from different social classes and adds zombies. “I really liked this movie and would definitely recommend it to anyone.” praises freshman Alexis Thompson.

The Revnant was a favorite among students at GHS. It came in with an 8.2 out of 10 stars. “I loved this movie, probably because it had Leonardo Dicaprio in it, it was a really cool movie and I even heard that Leo slept in dead animal carcasses to prepare for it.” says freshman Taylin Jarrett.

Another good movie that came out this month was The Boy. This movie was rated 6.2 out of 10 stars. “The boy was scary at first, but then at the end it turned into like a criminal or mystery movie, I thought it was a very cool movie, 10 out of 10 stars.” says freshman Jamaya Bates on The Boy.

The GHS student body is obviously good at picking which movies to go see, and they have lots of fun watching them with their friends and family. What was your favorite movie that you saw in February?